Please consider supporting the local food movement and small, family farms in our community by making a donation and becoming a member.*
Membership has Benefits:
- A ‘thank you’ packet upon receipt of your donation, which includes members-only vehicle magnets and seasonal recipes from our chefs and farmers.
- Monthly E-newsletter, which provides the most up-to-date information about what’s going on in our local food system.
- Direct delivery of our annual food guide, hot off the presses, so you don’t have to search around town.
- Recognition in our annual food guide and monthly e-newsletter.
- Early access to discounted tickets for Farm to Fork, an event held every September.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events throughout the year. Past events have included our “Farmers Market to Table” dinner with local wine and locally made vodka cocktail tastings, and our upcoming Lynnhaven River local oyster tasting, wine reception and oyster reef tour aboard the Chesapeake Bay Foundation’s Bea Hayman Clark.
All levels of support are welcome!
- Heirlooms: $1,000 & up
- Mortgage Lifters: $500- $999
- Golden Gems: $250 - $499
- Sweet 100's: $100 - $249
- Celebrities: $20 - $99
Donations can be made through Paypal:
or by check to:
PO Box 11678
Norfolk, VA 23517
Buy Fresh Buy Local is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are fully tax deductible.
* Membership is given to all $20 and up donations.